Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Spring Cleaning, Tie Dye, Prom, and Gallbladder problems?

So what could I possibly have to say about Spring Cleaning, Tie Dye, Prom, and Gallbladder problems?

A LOT.

The past couple of weeks have been very exciting, for sure. I guess I will go all the way back to like three weeks ago. It started off very exciting, because I was doing exceptionally well. We have started cleaning out the attic and all of our other storage areas in the house and moving them to a storage unit a few minutes away from our house. That weekend, our amazing cousin came over and helped us clean things out of our house and move it to our storage unit. After we worked for several hours, mom gave us each money to do whatever we wanted with. We decided to get some things to tie dye shirts with. My sister had the coolest result of a home tie dye project I have ever seen:
Isn't that awesome? I am going to have to let her do mine next time. Mine turned out the best I have ever seen, until I saw hers. Maybe I am just pathetic at tie dying, but her shirt kicks butt.

This post is kind of going nowhere... so I will skip details and get to the good stuff..

(I ended up getting a nasty sinus infection that I could not get rid of, and I can't have antibiotics so I had to get antibiotic injections in my legs... the most painful injections you can get because they go straight into the muscle. They kill. It feels like fire traveling through your legs and makes you want to die. But... enough of that story... I missed a full week of school but then got better.)

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
That was last week.

Saturday was Prom. I had a blast. It would have been terrible had I missed it. Oh wait... I almost did. Right after I got my dress on and my make-up done, I stood up having bad pains in my right side. It went from seemingly minor to very severe very quick and I almost had to go to the emergency room. It took everything in me to keep it together. Long story short... I sucked it up and went to prom anyway, despite the pain, and it eventually got better. Turns out it was probably my gallbladder. I have been having issues that relate to gallbladder malfunction and I am going to the doctor tomorrow. It looks like surgery is in my near future. Awesome.

Wish Me luck.

BKay

Oh... Prom Pictures.....





Like the dress? Like the hair? Lemme Know.

(I'm done this time.)

- BKay

No comments:

Post a Comment