Well. Today started off fantastic. I woke up, felt good, and got ready for school. During my morning routine, I discovered that I had a pimple on my forehead. TO THE PROACTIV!! I walked into my mother's bathroom, put the proactiv cream on my little spot, and went on with straightening my hair. Shortly after putting on the cream, I noticed the smell was much stronger than I had remembered.
Then it happened. My breathing started getting worse and worse, so I used my inhaler. It didn't work, so I used it again. I didn't really notice a difference, but It was time to leave for school. My sister and I rushed out to my car and proceeded to drive to school. I was having more trouble breathing as I drove to school, but I didnt want to let Hannah know because I didn't want her to panic. I dropped her off and raced home as I talked to my mom on the phone. She dropped my little brother off at school and then came home to get me to the doctor. As time went by, I continued to get worse, but we finally got to the doctor. I was panicked, and as soon as we walked in like three nurses took my mom and I back to a room. As they got the breathing treatment ready, there were another two nurses standing in the doorway and my doctor came to the room. They finally got the breathing treatment ready!! They had to get me a little kid's mask because my breathing was too off to breathe through the little tube thing. But, finally I was better. When we left the doctors office, I had all these people calling out to me, "SO glad you are okay, you scared us!!" and, "Don't you know that it isn't nice to scare your mom like that?!?" haha I am just glad that it is over with!!
It's weird how that kind of thing happens so fast when it seems like you are living in slow motion. I was scared to have my sister in the car with me, because I was lightheaded and scared to be driving. But, the second I dropped her off I was even more scared, because I was alone. It's weird how you don't know what you want when you are scared. Of course, I don't know what I want half the time anyway.
I guess the point of this is... I hate asthma. And when I do something, I do it big, especially with the medical problems and injuries. Well, I hope that my drama for the day-week-month-year(?) is over with. That is all as far as that goes....
For the 30 day challenge...
Favorite Movie:
Elf. I love the movie Elf. It is fantastic. I already love Christmas, but a crazy elf named Buddy makes it amazing. I could quote SO many lines from that movie.
Until next time,
Bk
No comments:
Post a Comment