Wednesday, March 9, 2011

The best concert of my life.

A year ago today, I attended the most incredible concert of my life. Thank you Train, the best band ever. I had so much fun at their concert. The concert was held at the Peace Center, which was an amazing place to have such a concert.  Because of the acoustics in the building, Pat Monahan sang one of his songs acapella. Best 4 minutes of my life.  I hope they come back. I have seen Train in concert twice; once at the peace center and when they went on tour with John Mayer.

Well.. for some reason I felt like going on and on about Train.. but for some reason I can't think of anything else. They are just amazing.. because Pat Monahan is an incredible singer!

I am so deprived of Facebook. I keep wanting to update my status.. to remember that I can't. Oh well. Hopefully I will get it back this week.

Until Next Time,
Bk

No comments:

Post a Comment