Sunday, April 10, 2011

Last day of spring break.

Well... tomorrow we go back to school. I always hate the end of a break, but I am looking forward to being back. I actually really dread going to school now that I am going to hopefully be back in school "full-time". My goal is to go to school every single day this week. I haven't done that since september. There is soo much stress for me going back to school tomorrow. I have all kinds of assignments to turn in, out of my two classes I have tomorrow- both teachers hate me. They have both gotten into a lot of trouble for not getting me my homebound assignments, and then one of them takes 5 days to answer and email.  As much as I am going to dread those classes, I am still excited about tomorrow. I really miss not seeing my friends.

I am really ready for next year... so that this school year can be over already. There are sooo many factors that make everything stressful. I hate having to think about school, because I can't get it out of my head. But, I've had to think about school a lot while doing my 30 weeks worth of make-up work.

My homebound was extended, so I will still be only going to school for half a day the rest of the school year. I dropped all of my afternoon classes (the school made it not count because it was medical problems) so I will be taking spanish online this summer. The other classes were just related arts and were just extra credits.


I hope that this week goes well, and that the stress can stay to a minimum. Wish me luck!!!

Bk

No comments:

Post a Comment